December 24, 2007

A Very Merry Christmas to Everyone!

anime christmasChristmas eve today and everyone's been super busy with preparations these past few days. I've been busy too, but not too busy to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

I'll do a regular post on the 26th (and probably Jeff will have time to post an entry or two too). What you can expect to see on Poopsies on these following days:

- a review on the Lilics Chii figure
- a review on the Capcom Morrigan figure
- a review on the GSC Lucy figure
- a review on Guitar Hero Encore
- a review on Guitar Hero III

Yep. I finally got my hands on a copy of Guitar Hero III and I've been playing like crazy. So yeah...that's part of what's keeping my busy too lol.

Well, we're all preparing for parties and such so I won't keep this entry any longer! Enjoy the holidays everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Krismasu!!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Santa! Where's my gift? =3