December 6, 2007

New anime promo videos!

kimi ga nozomu eienHere are links to some of the upcoming anime series:

Ayakashi - Compressed WMV-format video can be found here.

true tears - The second promo video can be viewed in 500K or 1MB bandwidths.

Okay, this isn't really part of the Winter 2008 lineup, but I loved the story so much and the DVD will be released in Japan on December 21. This is the alternate retelling of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. If you haven't heard of it yet, I'll write a review when my schedule clears up a bit ^^

Watch Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ promo video here (in WMV-format).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kiminozo is kinda heavy to watch but i like it. The alternate story would be very interesting ^_^

Unknown said...

Yeah it was but I still loved it! I have to see the alternate retelling too.