December 12, 2007

Hana Yori Dango news!

Hana Yori DangoRAVE: Yoko Kamio, creator of one of my favorite manga, Hana Yori Dango (Boys over Flowers), has issued a statement that there will be a special two-part side story featuring Hanazawa Rui! The story will be published in Shueisha's magazine, Margaret, in issue #3/4 of 2008.

Just in case you don't know what Hana Yori Dango is, I'll post a review later when I find myself still awake. Well if you're more familiar with dorama and stuff, there's a Hana Yori Dango dorama (with the same title) starring Inoue Mao as Tsukino and Matsumoto Jun as Domyouji. A Taiwanese drama was also based on Hana Yori Dango: Meteor Garden. Meteor Garden stars Barbie Xu (of SOS) as Shan-cai and Jerry Yan as Dao Ming Si - counterparts of Tsukino and Domyouji respectively.

Source

2 comments:

Descartes said...

Found you on Blogcatalog and though I don't know much about Anime, I have to admire your dedication to one topic. I tend to wander a bit in my thoughts.
Speed Racer and StarBlazers was about it for me and Anime.
Later-

Anonymous said...

I love hanayori dango. I love manga love stories! They give you a sense of encouragement to believe in love and happiness. It gives you the idea that no matter how bad the situation that you are in to there is something more to look forward into life. This is the reason why I read manga everytime I am depress or have problems. I love you site.