November 12, 2007

What makes you like...?

animeI've been meaning to ask this for quite some time. I get readers checking out my blog every now and then, some visiting certain pages only. I guess that's the only thing they find interesting in the whole blog.

There are readers who only care about anime. Some like manga. Others, video games. A bit of the readers focus on the figures and a minority on everything else. Of course, there are also some readers who go through everything like a vacuum.

So, my dear readers, I have a few questions that I want to ask you, and it would be really swell if you could answer them. (That would save me from looking like an idiot, addressing non-existent people.)

- Which among the topics here do you like the best?
- What makes you like them?
- When did you start liking them?
- Do you want me to cover something else? (aka "Suggestions")

If you're wondering how these things would help, it would help in making this blog better in terms of pleasing the regular readers who come back every now and then to get their dose of Poopsies. Well I'm not really sure if that would help at all since I normally just write about whatever I want to write, but yeah, at the very least, the thought of it should count right? ^w^

Just write a comment or a shout if you want me to write about something (as I'm running out of ideas because of setbacks in my reading/watching/buying).

4 comments:

Random by Design said...

I'm one of those with the vacuum }:op

everything is great so far, I've enjoyed what I have seen. Learned a few things, and had some nice comments. So I guess as long as whatever is written sparks a nice conversation I'm all for it.

Unknown said...

Well that's really great because I can just write about anything and you'd still read it ^_^

I'm like that too. I like reading anything as long as I find it interesting. I'd comment more on your posts but logging into your blog is just tedious...and when I finally do, I forget what I'm supposed to comment!

Random by Design said...

u need to login to my blog? lol

The commenting stuff is normally at the bottom of a post, so all you have to do is put username and email/password and a comment, actually I just made it easier, if you have an openid then all you have to do is provide your blog address and all information is automatically filled in for you. }:op ezcept for the comment that is.

I'm trying to figure out a way so users can use their respective accounts such as wordpress.com, blogger.com, mybloglo, etc as their posting information.

Unknown said...

Well whenever I tried to comment, it always asks me to log in. Lol I do hope that you did fix it ^^