November 22, 2007

I just got tagged.

konata, lucky star, raki sutaaI suddenly found my name tagged in badkitty's blog, so here goes...

50 Things to do before I die:

01. - 10. Find ways on how to become a really rich person
11. - 20. Travel the seven continents and the three Philippine islands
21. - 30. Buy everything that I want (insert 10 general categories here)
31. - 40. Do everything that I want (insert 10 crazy acts here)
41. - 50. Help my family and friends (insert 10 ways on how to do that or 10 people to help)


There you have it! 50 things I want to do before I die. As for tagging the next people who'd do this meme... I tag EVERYONE who visits Poopsies! *Mwa ha ha ha* (MDSANTA YOU'RE TAGGED.)

6 comments:

Black_Mamba said...

Reading that you want to visit my country is music to my ears :) We have 7,107 islands though ;) I love the nendoroid figures BTW :)

Random by Design said...

z0mg I've been TAGOWNED

I'll post later tonight }:op

who do I tag? I have no friends.. lol

Unknown said...

@black_mamba I'm a Filipino too! I haven't really been around the country that much, just a few places here and there, farthest were Ilocos and Cebu. I really want to go to Palawan though.

Unknown said...

@santa Tag your reindeer. That should be interesting XD

Izzy said...

Bah that was cheap lol! You should have done a full list but I still love ya anyways!

Unknown said...

What? It's still 50 things I want to do before I die, right? ;P