November 22, 2007

Cute little things called Nendoroid.

yagami death note nendoroidHave you ever heard the term Nendoroid (Nendroid)?

If you're into collecting figures, I'm pretty sure that you've heard of Nendoroid/Nendroid at one point or another, even if you've no idea what they are.

If you don't collect figures, well nendoroids are cute little figures that has extra parts for maximum cuteness. They're chibi, actually. Chibi and super-deformed (SD).

There are lots of nendoroids these days, mostly coming from popular anime like Death Note, Fate/Stay Night and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. I don't have a nendoroid despite me thinking that I would love to have all published nendoroids so far. Nendoroid figures are pretty expensive despite being so small. They're uber cute though so when I have some cash to spare, I'd probably get me one or a couple of those.

Here are some of examples of nendoroids!

From Death Note, L, Misa and Ryuk:
L death note nendoroid Misa death note nendoroid ryuk death note nendoroid

From Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Haruhi, Mikuru and Yuki:
haruhi nendoroid mikuru nendoroid yuki nendoroid

From Fate/Stay Night, Saber, Rider and Rin:
saber nendoroid rider nendoroid rin nendoroid

Various other nendoroid (L-R: Lucky Star, Ghost in the Shell and Binchou-tan):
lucky star nendoroid tachikoma nendoroid binchou-tan nendoroid

There are a lot more nendoroid out there. Just check out some online stores (you can use the search function on the lower left panel) if you want to see more nendoroid.

4 comments:

Random by Design said...

oooo those are so cute, and pricey..

jlist has raito for $38

me want.. lol

Unknown said...

Really pricey. I'd buy the whole lot of GSC nendoroids if I can find someone who sells them for half their SRP.

Anonymous said...

I want the LS nenroids, especially Konata as a fox and Kagami as a rabbit.

Unknown said...

Yeah those are cute. Oh but did you see the Haruhi Petite? They're no bigger than a person's palm but they cost a whole lot.