September 28, 2010

Mai Shiranui Photo Shoot

[Max Factory] Mai Shiranui
From: King of Fighters
Scale: 1/6
Price: Y7,500
Release Date: August 2007

This is the best Mai Shiranui figure that I've ever seen...until the one from Volks came out. That takes the cake, but MaxFac's Mai shouldn't be set aside. I still think it's a good rendition of her and all.

One person used to tell me that this Mai isn't really how Mai should look like. He kept saying that she's too...anime-y. That's true in some ways, yes, but not in a bad way, IMO, so I got rid of the person and deleted him from my Facebook friends' list since that's the extent of human relations these days. But I digress...

The whopping 1/6 scale means there's more bewbs and more arse. Clearly, ever-so-clearly, defined curves is what this Mai Shiranui has. Ginormous. So much so that my mom called my figure lewd. Could it be the details? Perhaps. The sculpt is good, but since Mai Shiranui doesn't have that much intricacies in her clothes (or the lack of it for that matter), I can't really say that the sculpt is highly detailed as compared to my other figures that can just take your breath away.

She's a simple figure, yes, but definitely worth the money you'll pay for (if in case you manage to find her).

Well, I guess it's pretty evident in how I write my so-called figure review that I'm not really in the right mindset to describe Mai. Probably because the pictures speak for themselves.

Max Factory Mai Shiranui Max Factory Mai Shiranui Max Factory Mai Shiranui Max Factory Mai Shiranui

Max Factory Mai Shiranui Max Factory Mai Shiranui Max Factory Mai Shiranui Max Factory Mai Shiranui Max Factory Mai Shiranui Max Factory Mai Shiranui Max Factory Mai Shiranui

Oh shots are taken by my dad, part of that rainy-day-we-are-bored sets. Okay, so you see those bewbs? They're insanely huge, demmit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mai is red.. but why is this fig orange? Just curious XD

Unknown said...

The color's actually red-orange. I guess MaxFac decided it would be easier on the eyes if they did it this way?