September 10, 2010

Human Mage Photoshoot

[Good Smile Company] Human Mage
From: Lineage II
Scale: 1/8
Price: Y6.800
Release Date: November 2008

Despite my dislike for short-haired figures, I got GSC's Human Mage from Lineage II. Now, I've never played the Lineage franchise, but I liked her the moment I saw that she was on pre-order at Wasabi Toys. I didn't get her on the first batch though. I regretted that decision terribly, but Wasabi Toys never failed me, and they offered her for pre-order again. The rest is history~

What I like most about her are her face sculpt and armor. She's absolutely pretty, up close and I hate to admit it, but her short hair suits her well. The way GSC sculpted Human Mage's hair is nothing to spectacular though. I think it looks too...plastic. Kinda reminds me of Ken's (Barbie's boyfriend) hair.

No complaints about her armor. None at all. The intricate details, the overall design.. they're just lovely. I don't mind the colors either, despite them being on the "earthy" side. Her weapon's a staff with a purple faux plastic jewel perched on top. I dunno if I just lack the skills, but when I first got her, I had quite the time trying to put the staff in place. I got the skills now.

Oh and she has a cast-off feature too. Her armor can be removed. Although her upper torso, with the wonderfully sculpted abs, features a pair of bewbs all too similar to a Barbie doll's bewbs.

Good Smile Company Human Mage Good Smile Company Human Mage Good Smile Company Human Mage Good Smile Company Human Mage

Good Smile Company Human Mage Good Smile Company Human Mage Good Smile Company Human Mage

No comments: