September 13, 2010

Happy birthday to me~

happy birthday to me

Another year older, none the wiser. Turned XX yesterday, September 12. It was a quiet day, boyfriend came over and brought 2 cakes: one for us humans, and one for the dogs. He also gave me a bouquet of roses...can't remember the last time I got those (not too fond of flowers). Sweet thing, he is :3 Dinner with the family and there. Nothing eventful.

Birthday hauls will be coming next week, Saturday.

As far as birthdays go, I've always wanted a really extravagant cake. Something that I would feel both good and bad about eating. So I talked to my friend Google and he showed me a bunch of cakes that I'll be hinting to the boyfriend and parents and sister for next year~

han solo in carbonite block cake
Han Solo in Carbonite Block

millennium falcon cake
Millennium Falcon

minas tirith cake
Minas Tirith

one ring cake
One Ring

fertility idol cake
Fertility Idol

super mario galaxy cake
Super Mario Galaxy

Man.. Seeing those makes me want to have some cake right now.

Yeah, I'll prolly get some cake now and post the rest of the rainy day photoshoot later XD

2 comments:

AS said...

Happy Birthday ^^. Those cakes look not only delicious for the mouth but the eyes as well x9. The Minas Tirith looks very detailed. Wonder if they could make a man fly off the edge while engulfed in flames ^^;;.

Unknown said...

Thanks, AS!

Yeah, that would be awesome, and highly do-able too.