March 1, 2008

A Nana fan's nonsense

vivienne westwood necklace in nanaI've been (and still am) super duper busy with work and school project lately - which is why I haven't updated for so long. Not only that, my anime and manga backlog is piling up already...it's making me cry.

There's pretty much nothing I can write about now: haven't really finished watching anything yet (H2O and true tears), just started reading Case Closed...

Oh I did finish playing Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends so you can expect a review one of these days.

Anyway, I was browsing through some stuff and I found a necklace that was drawn in the manga, NANA. I can't really remember if it was a necklace in the manga, but I do remember Shin using a ligher shaped like the necklace (in the picture).

Interestingly enough, the orb necklace costs around ₤150. I'd love to have one of these though or any one of Vivienne Westwood's earrings. I luv Dame Viv!

Anyway, I've blabbed too much already. I'll write something worthwhile as soon as I find some free time! (Not today, I'm meeting with my friend Masaaki-san later -- search for his name here in Poopsies!) Yakusoku desu! ^3^

No comments: