March 25, 2008

Gundam Monument Unveiled!

Gundam monumentAny thoughts on this 3-meter tall Gundam monument that took two years to complete? Two years and 20 million Japanese monies. This Gundam monument is located at Kamiigusa's train station and was unveiled last March 22, 2008 (duh).

I'm not a Gundam (or mecha) fan so can anyone tell me what kind of Gundam this is? And is it just me or does this Gundam look like a mecha version of John Travolta in his "ahh.. ahh.. ahh.. ahh.. stayin' alive.. stayin' alive.." days?

Bigger pictures:
Gundam monument Gundam monument
Gundam monument

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a mecha fan either, I prefer nanoha statue for peace symbol tho (all befriended!) :p

Random by Design said...

OMG I so want this in my room. Isn't that like from the very first Gundam series?

Unknown said...

@ron I prefer a really cute statue lol

@santa Wow!! It's been sooooo long! How have you been doing man? Anyway, I've no idea what this Gundam is so yeah... I want a Hotohori in my room!