March 8, 2008

Lucky ☆ Star cuteness

I haven't really watched Lucky ☆ Star yet (loser, I know...) so the only character I'm familiar with is Konata (Jeff's waifu). But even if I'm not familiar with them, that doesn't mean that I can't like the characters, right? They are super cute especially in these figures that were shown during the recent WonFes. These are only a few of them - the ones that I personally like lol.

Lucky Star figure Lucky Star figure Lucky Star figure Lucky Star figure Lucky Star figure Lucky Star figure Lucky Star figure

Lucky Star figure Lucky Star figure Lucky Star figure Lucky Star figure Lucky Star figure Lucky Star figure Lucky Star figure

If you want to see more Lucky ☆ Star cuteness, visit AkibaHobby.

1 comment:

Laura B. Wong said...

The one with the hat and dress is Konata's mom.