March 20, 2008

Speed Racer Character Posters

Yeah... I'm pretty much bored with nothing much to write about right now. And yes, FOUR POSTS today! Well this post and the post before this are still pretty much anime (and video game)-related since they are live-action adaptations.

Anyway, here are the character posters for the upcoming Speed Racer movie. Personally, I don't think I'll watch this. I'm afraid that it'll just ruin that part of my childhood where Speed Racer belongs to. I do have to admit though that the movie's Mach 5 is pretty cool.

Ah yeah, blabbed too much so here are the posters. Click them for the hi-res. Oh and is anyone planning on watching the Speed Racer movie?

Speed Racer Speed Racer Speed Racer Speed Racer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite of these would be the Racer X poster. Awesome!

Unknown said...

Haha mine too!

Thanks for visiting Poopsies!

Anonymous said...

The Wachowski bros certainly put a lot of effort into making Speed Racer... the movie overall looked and felt like a cross between anime, a kaleidoscope, that Flintstones movie, a video game and the Dukes of Hazard