February 12, 2008

Weird and almost disgusting figures

Has anyone seen these trading figures? It's from an anime series called Ike! Inachuu Takkyuubu (Ping Pong Club). I saw these at our local mall and man were they disturbing. Disturbing, yet I want to get them all. Especially the one inside a box as I want to know if the box is made of real cardboard or plastic.

Ike! Inachuu Takkyuubu Ike! Inachuu Takkyuubu Ike! Inachuu Takkyuubu Ike! Inachuu Takkyuubu Ike! Inachuu Takkyuubu Ike! Inachuu Takkyuubu

Get or Forget?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find them funny/strange instead of disturbing tho, but the black haired girl is pretty :D

Anonymous said...

I also like the one in the box. Kinda exudes some artistic element ^^

Unknown said...

@ron So will you get her when you find one?

@shinji Toy Kingdom meron!

Anonymous said...

The constipated guy in the tighty-whities is divine! LOL

Unknown said...

"constipated guy"

Lol that's one way of describing it!