February 6, 2008

I am so dying to have these

These are the five released figures of Good Smile Company from their Shuraki series. They're quite pricey, and lacking the financial resources right now, I can only dream about owning these beauties.

Oh...in case you didn't know, they're all cast-off.

Shuraki Masterpiece CollectionShuraki vol. 1 - Mishiro Akatsuki

Shuraki Masterpiece CollectionShuraki vol. 2 Liu Meifeng

Shuraki Masterpiece CollectionShuraki vol. 3 Char Rhousemann

Shuraki Masterpiece CollectionShuraki vol. 4 Needa

Shuraki Masterpiece CollectionShuraki vol. 5 Rize

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shuraki 01 - the blood annoys me, so I didn't pre-order her, dunno if I will get her or not.

Shuraki 02 - missed the initial release, but manage to put pre-order for the second re-release :D

Shuraki 03 - got, she's lovely :D

Shuraki 04 - didn't pre-order her either, maybe because of shunya factor? :p

Shuraki 05 - pre-ordered :D

Unknown said...

I envy you ;_;

I think the blood effect in v.1 looks cool.

You don't like Shunya?

I'm so going to demand a photoshoot from you when you get your pre-orders~

^^

Anonymous said...

It's not that I hate Shunya, but I don't like the face of shuraki 04 ^^

Anonymous said...

You should get all of them.. so far I got:

Shuraki 1: waiting for shipment

Shuraki 2: got her..

Shuraki 3: status don't know yet.. worried

Shuraki 4: pre-ordered

Shuraki 5: pre-ordered

All of them are good collections :)

Btw, added you to my blogroll :)

Unknown said...

@ron I think Needa's pretty :3

@prim Okay. I'm envious of you too. It's kinda hard to get them because: 1) They cost a lot and 2) It's quite hard to find them here in the Philippines.

Added you to my blogroll too! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I don't like the blood on the Mishiro one either, but I have the figure. The only other one I have on order would be Rize. I might get Char, but I don't know...the only one that I'm not too keen on is Needa. She seems out of place compared with the other ones in the series.

Unknown said...

Does the blood really look ugly on Mishiro?

Well about Needa, she does seem different from the rest, looks-wise, I suppose?