February 9, 2008

Tokidoki Toys

Okay, these may not be anime-based figures, but I'm guessing that they are, at the very least, Japan-inspired. (It doesn't take a genius to figure that out, actually since Tokidoki itself is Japanese ^^;) These are the figures based from Tokidoki characters. In case you aren't aware of Tokidoki, they've had collaborations with Hello Kitty and LeSportSac. Tokidoki's characters are all cute, as you can see on the picture on your left. The woman on the picture is also a Tokidoki character, but I like them chibi and all SD.

Here are the Tokidoki toys. Some of them are vinyl, the others, I've no idea lol. So kawaii~

Tokidoki Toys Tokidoki Toys Tokidoki Toys Tokidoki Toys Tokidoki Toys Tokidoki Toys Tokidoki Toys Tokidoki Toys Tokidoki Toys

The characters above are (L-R) Cactus Pups, Carina, Bruttino, The Moofia, Adios, Ciao Ciao, Sandy, Mozzarella and Sabochan. The Moofia are like trading figures that comes to you in a box with a random Moofia inside. They really aren't cute right? I've never seen them in our local malls, except for the LeSportSac bags (which are really expensive), so I'm guessing there isn't any here.

They are cute, right? X3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen clothes and bags with these characters on them, which are cute in my opinion. I would even collect a few if I saw it available for purchase.

Unknown said...

I would too but so far, I haven't seen any yet, except for the Tokidoki for LeSportSac bags.

Anonymous said...

TokiDoki makes such great designed toys !

Iman.Karta said...

Hi, I am also a big fan of Tokidoki and other designer toys. If you want to get them, you could go to any hipster stores. If you are lucky enough to live in big cities, you can get it at KidrObot, which also make their own kawaii toys. In miami, their store is very close to my house so I go there often. This stores are also in LA, NY, SF, Philadelphia and recently open in Chicago. Or you can also buy them online at www.tokidoki.it Good luck