February 13, 2008

For the lolicons?

I found these dresses while browsing some fashion sites and well what struck me was that these dresses are absolutely kawaii. Now I'm not really sure whether these are for kids or grown-up women (and men). They're pretty expensive too, with each dress ranging from 18,000-30,000 yen. Honestly, unless I'm a hardcore fan of loli, I wouldn't even dream about buying one of these. Actually, I don't think I even dreamt of wearing one of these, even as a kid.

Yes, I'm boring. Anyway, here are some of the designs~

loli dresses loli dresses loli dresses loli dresses loli dresses loli dresses loli dresses loli dresses loli dresses loli dresses loli dresses

Oh yeah, the name of the store where I saw this is Baby, The Stars Shine Bright. Even the name is cute X3

No comments: