January 11, 2008

Nendoroid Kemeko

Nendoroid Kemeko PlusI just had to post this! This is probably one of the cutest Nendoroids that I've ever seen! Right? Right?

This figure is called Nendoroid Kemeko Plus by GSC. She's like 100mm tall and will come out on May this year. Kemeko is a character from the manga The Unknown Girlfriend (which will have its own anime series slated to air this year too).

Nendoroid Kemeko Plus -- Yay or Nay?

Nendoroid Kemeko Plus Nendoroid Kemeko Plus Nendoroid Kemeko Plus Nendoroid Kemeko PLus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! I haven't read that manga though. I'd like to see this upclose ^^

Unknown said...

I haven't read the manga yet either.

I'm kinda tempted to get this figure when it gets released. It's not my line but it seems too cute to pass up on ^^;