February 26, 2009

Tokyo International Anime Fair 2009

Tokyo International Anime Fair 2009 PosterThe Tokyo International Anime Fair 2009 will be a 4-day event from March 18-March 21 at the Tokyo Big Sight (East Exhibition Halls No. 4,5 and 6).

I really, really, really want to attend this - at least the first day (18th). The reason is that there will be a press conference about Miyamoto Musashi: The Dream of the Last Samurai. It'll be an animated feature film slated for release this summer.

I think it will be an awesome film. It's directed by Mizuho Nishikubo and is produced by Production I.G (which are responsible for other animated movies like Ghost in the Shell and Patlabor).

*excited*

2 comments:

Snark said...

Hehe, sounds like fun. Shame I live like 8000km away from Tokyo >_<

Unknown said...

Haha I know right?

Too bad we don't have these kinds of events here from where I live DX