May 13, 2009

Summer 2009 Anime List

EDIT: Updated Summer 2009 Anime List!

I haven't even gotten to half of what I've been following this spring when I'm slapped with another list of anime for summer. This is just a partial list though, no details yet, but I'll try to update this as much as I can (keyword: TRY).

Just click on the image to make it bigger ^^;

It's a good thing that I don't particularly like anything so far. Nothing seems to interest me lol which is a very, very good thing lest I want more backlogs.

See anything you want to watch?

3 comments:

Snark said...

Ugh, Summer 09 looks really, really crap -_-

Guess I'll use the time to catch up on my backlog then...

AC100 said...

Princess lover is a Must!

Unknown said...

@Snark I'm still waiting for the rest of the lineup. I hope there's something good.

@Fed Lol I'm very sure it's a must-watch for you!