May 27, 2009

A look into the real world

This has got nothing to do with anime, manga, figures and whatnot. My sister showed me this video and I was actually crying when I watched it. Please take a few minutes of your time to watch this:



I can't believe that they can be this cruel to dogs!!! I have an American Bulldog and 2 Aspins ("Asong Pinoy" - or "Philippine Dog", our local dog breed) here at home. Recently, I kinda adopted my neighbor's Siberian Husky because they weren't caring for him even a bit. The other day, I took in another Aspin puppy because its owners threw it away like some trash and a neighbor's kid hit it so hard, part of its tail's fur were removed from the skin and it now has lots of scabs. (My dad commented that our house is short of becoming an animal shelter lol.)

Please sign the petition!!

No comments: