June 5, 2009

Alter Senhime Photoshoot

I think it's pretty safe to say that everyone knows that I have zero skills in photography.

I lent my Alter Senhime to a couple of friends from Otakai for a photo shoot. They started this thread at the forums entitled, "Borrowed Happiness" - meaning, they borrow figures from the other members just to take pictures of them.

Just a tidbit about the figure:

[Alter] Senhime
From: Sengoku Rance
Scale: 1/8
Price: 7800 Yen
Release Date: March 2009

Here's the batch of pictures taken by ryanrocks:

Alter Senhime Alter Senhime Alter Senhime Alter Senhime Alter Senhime

Then there's this batch by spade13th:

Alter Senhime Alter Senhime Alter Senhime

Alter Senhime Alter Senhime Alter Senhime Alter Senhime Alter Senhime Alter Senhime Alter Senhime

Good shots, no?

3 comments:

Snark said...

Oh shit, your friends take awesome pictures!

Love the figure by the way! I think I saw her the last time I went to Akihabara, but she was way past my budget T_T

RR said...

Senhime!! Kailan kaya ko makabili nito.. tagal ko na wish to.. nice one coeli!! :D

Unknown said...

@Snark Get her! She's obviously so awesome!

@RR Makakabili ka rin nyan! Awesome pics, ry!