June 26, 2009

Summer 2009 Anime Lineup!

Summer 2009 Anime LineupSo here's the updated Summer 2009 Lineup. I don't really find anything interesting to watch - which is a good thing: I can catch up on my backlogs :3

We're in the second month of the Summer so yes, yes, this "update" came a bit too late lol.

As for the movies, we have the following:
1. Summer Wars (Website)
2. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Choukoku no Jikuu e
3. Musashi: The Dream of the Last Samurai (Website)
4. Naruto Shippuuden: Sanbi Shutsugen no Shou
5. AKIRA - Live Action
6. Higanjima
7. Oblivion Island: Haruka and the Magic Mirror (Website)

Okay, so the movies are a whole different matter. Musashi: The Dream of the Last Samurai is on top of my watch list, of course. I'm kinda interested to see how they were able to pull off an AKIRA live action. Summer Wars, Higanjima and Oblivion Island look equally interesting as well.

2 comments:

Snark said...

Hmm, I'm actually not that interested in any of the new seasons' offerings.

Guess I'll use the time to catch up on my backlog.

Unknown said...

I want to watch the movies lah~