August 20, 2009

August is almost over

kannagi lazy anime
and I just realized that I haven't posted anything since June.

Hooray for the working class with no time for other things besides work.

Anyway, I'm getting a few posts ready (on the recent Metro ComiCon, K-On!, Sengoku Basara...) and I'll upload one each day. For the next couple of days. Until I run out. Or something. It's good to see that there still are some people who visit Poopsies despite its almost two-month-long inactivity.

Which reminds me... I've a lot of catching up to do in terms of blog posts by the different blogs in my blogroll. (That's 3 different uses of "blog.")

I'm excited though about a new anime preview that I saw... So I'll rave about it in another post lol.

Meanwhile, have some delicious K-On!

1 comment:

Snark said...

Oooh, Sengoku Basara! Looking forward to those post! >=D

And good to see you updating again ^^