August 27, 2009

Samurai make me panic DX

I was in panic last night because one of our local toy stores announced that they already have the Revoltech Sengoku Basara up for pre-order.

revoltech sengoku basara sanada yukimurarevoltech sengoku basara date masamuneI quickly emailed Wasabi Toys asking if they'd have the two Revoltechs and the reply was... YES! So I pretty much have both Date Masamune and Sanada Yukimura covered. And yes, I'm actually getting Revoltechs for myself. They will be my first (two) jointed figures -- well technically they aren't as I have those Afro Samurai and Yuu Yuu Hakusho figures that have joints too but their pose-ability are way too limited.

I don't have anything against the other toy store but I've been buying my figures from Wasabi for a few years now so the owner knows me and I get special discounts (also because I'm an active member of Otakai)

Buuuuut. The other toy store has these up for pre-order too:

media factory beck[Media Factory] Beck

kotobukiya one coin sengoku basara[Kotobukiya] Sengoku Basara One Coin Figures

kotobukiya one coin sengoku basara[Kotobukiya] Sengoku Basara One Coin Figures

Looks like I'm gonna be broke again. I need to get these real bad!!

7 comments:

he and she reviews said...

very cute toys. ^_^

Unknown said...

Hehe yeah.. I'm looking forward to adding these to my collection~

Thanks for dropping by!

Unknown said...

GET THEM TOO!!!

Murakami Night said...

Wiii, nice revoltechs! Haha, I wish Koto would re-issue their 1/10 Yukimura and Masamune XD

Unknown said...

The only Basara large scale figures that I know Koto made were those non-scale ones that had voice functions on their bases..

There are three characters that they made too: Date Masamune, Sanada Yukimura and Chosokabe Motochika.

I'm only lacking Date!!

Murakami Night said...

Ooh, non-scale pala. XD I always thought they're 1/10. Any luck getting Koto's Date?

Unknown said...

How I wish I have him! I can't find him anywhere!