February 11, 2014

[Kotobukiya] Jaina Solo

As promised, here are a bunch of pictures I took of Jaina Solo using my EOS M. The 22mm pancake lens was still used for these photos.


Jaina's actually my first figure from Kotobukiya's Bishoujo line. I've always found the entire line pretty but there were just too many of them being released. It was a bit of a turn off for me knowing that I had a lot of figures to buy if I'm going to start collecting this line. Fortunately, they decided to do Star Wars.


I immediately had Jaina on pre-order. I'm getting Mara Jade as well.


The details on the helmet is amazing.

She has her own lightsaber! It has a really tiny peg that attaches to her finger.

You can actually customize the base. The one on the picture is a removable insert. Once removed, it just shows the "Star Wars" logo.

Out in the sun!




Imagine it's in Endor.

Imagine again.



Figure details:
Character: Jaina Solo
Origin: Star Wars
Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
Scale: 1/7
Release Date: 09/2013
SRP: Y6800

No comments: