February 3, 2014

[Alter] Momohime

Since I've been meaning to try how my camera fares with taking pictures of my figures, I decided to test it on two lovely ladies: Momohime and Jaina Solo.

This post will feature - as the title implies - Momohime.

I've always been fond of my Momohime figure. Alter did a good job with her sculpt. She comes with extra hands (and sleeves) so you can change one aspect of her pose.

Just look at that face!

I decided use our garden for "added effect." Since her base features rocks and running water, it blended well with our soil and whatever foliage fell on the ground.

alter momohime oboro muramasa

alter momohime oboro muramasa

alter momohime oboro muramasa
And here she is on a pot.
alter momohime oboro muramasa

alter momohime oboro muramasa

alter momohime oboro muramasa

alter momohime oboro muramasa

alter momohime oboro muramasa

alter momohime oboro muramasa

I currently have a 22mm "pancake" lens and primarily used the macro settings of my camera (all else is on auto). I'm pretty happy that my camera takes good pictures of figures and that I can adjust the focus on what I want to emphasize.

...next post will be Jaina.

Figure details:
Character: Momohime
Origin: Oboro Muramasa
Manufacturer: Alter
Scale: 1/8
Release Date: 01/2013
SRP: Y7800

No comments: