September 13, 2009

A Very Happy Birthday to Me!

Worst mangaSeptember 12 marks the day when I get to be another year older. No birthday hauls yesterday as I had to work lol.

Later today however, there will be a convention - Cosplay Mania 2009 - at SM Megamall. Some toy stores will be there as the owner of Wasabi Toys sent me a text message asking if I'll go. I probably will just for the heck of it...given that I'm already done with work and have had enough rest. (It's already past 3AM as I write this.)

Thanks to everyone who greeted me: family, friends, my extended Otakai family as well as some online acquaintances!

8 comments:

Snark said...

Happy birthday! >=D

Unknown said...

Heeey thanks, Snark!

Quick Star said...

Hello there! Happy Happy Birthday

@off topic, I know this is too much to ask but do you like exchanging links? I already added you in my blog roll http://animemmorpgs.blogspot.com I hope you grant my request and be included in your sidebar... Thank you very much ^^

Unknown said...

Thanks for the greeting.

No problem, added you up ^_^

Jem aka "shinobi2u" said...

Happy B-day, Coeli!!!! Many well wishes to you!

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks!!

I haven't seen you in the forums lately~

We miss your massive haul updates!

OneandonlyJem said...

I have been working. A lot. To the point where I get home and can't even zone out by playing video game or watching anime because I end up falling asleep against my will or having to play catch up that I completely neglect my updates.

Unknown said...

Sigh I so know what you mean XD I've been busy as hell lately too.. I'm up to my neck with all the work that's being passed on to me.

Buuuut, there's always time for buying more figures XD