July 3, 2008

Been soooo long...

...since I last wrote here. And it's already July!!! I just couldn't find the time anymore with all the work I've been doing lately. But yeah, expect something here...soon, I guess.

(I hope!)

I've been reading and finishing some manga lately so I'll probably write about those or something. No time to watch anime at all and my backlog's been piling up more and more!

My wallet's going to be empty real soon after I get my pre-orders on October and November: Hayase, Clalaclan, Sanzo, Kureha, Musashi. Musashi is the most expensive among all them, $200, but IMO, he's worth it!

I'm still waiting for my Win-chan and Jeff's Leilei from Figurakuen's OceanMoon which he will be shipping on Saturday. Oh I also got some Azumanga Daioh gashapon - Chiyo, Osaka and Yomi. They're rare and free!

I'm not really sure if I'll be getting a Gundam Shin Musha, but I do hope I can get one soon. What's cool about the Shin Musha is that it's a robot wearing samurai armor. When I saw it, I knew I had to get one. But those Gundam cost as much as one PVC figure, so it was quite a dilemma.

On a final note, check out the awesomeness of the Shin Musha:

Gundam Shin Musha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That, Shin Musha from what Gundam series? Looks cool.

Unknown said...

Yeah it does, doesn't it?

I hope I can get one ^^

Thanks for dropping by!

Anonymous said...

haha.. u sure got a lot of figures coming!

Unknown said...

Ahaha yeah.. it's already bleeding my wallet dry... Can't buy too much though with the overall prices skyrocketing T_T