October 17, 2007

Shigurui and other stuff

shiguruiOkay. I was browsing through some sites earlier and I found something really interesting in Anime Infatuation. Apparently, there's an on-going anime called Shigurui released July this year. (How come nobody tells me about these things!!)

It's a samurai-themed manga, and from what I've read, there are lots of nudity and violence in the anime. Oh yeah, it's based on a manga of the same title done by Yamaguchi Takayuki. The manga is still on-going too, currently at 8 volumes (the anime, 12 episodes so far).

I'll write more about this when I've read the manga or watched the anime. In the meantime, check out the anime's official site here.

In other news...
- I'm 3/4 done with Bokura ga Ita, so I'll write about it after I finally finish watching it.
- I have the latest Genshiken 2 episode, but I haven't watched it yet (because I have a project in Finance that I have to submit today, and I haven't started on it yet).
- Done with the third volume of Cromartie High School
- Finished reading the latest chapter of Girlfriend and I loved it!

4 comments:

Grace Labado-Orzal said...

haha!!.. maybe you need to finish your project first before watching Bokura ga Ita!.. hehe :p

Unknown said...

Yeah maybe I should, but it's almost at the end, so the story's getting more intense!

Joriben Zaballa said...

hmmm, interesting anime you got there. Kaya lang medyo preoccupied ako. Kamen Rider Den-O, Heroes tapos baka mag- Prison Break din ako. Hahaha, not to mention WORK.

Unknown said...

Yeah it is interesting. Just wait for my review of it when I finish either the manga or the anime ^_^