October 12, 2010

Kanzaki Kaoru Photo Shoot

[Kotobukiya] Kanzaki Kaoru
From: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Scale: 1/8
Price: Y7,140
Release Date: February 2009

She's awfully pretty, isn't she?

I've never really seen To Aru Majutsu no Index, let alone know who Kanzaki Kaoru is, but the moment I laid my eyes on her, back when she was first posted in OtaKai, and when she was offered for pre-order by WasabiToys, I knew I had to get her.

Kotobukiya did an awesome job with Kanzaki Kaoru. The hair, the face, the little details of her clothes down to her base is just awesome. I can't say anything I dislike about her.

Though I get the constant, "her clothes are asymmetrical" or "cowboy boots, huh?" here and there, I think that her outfit is fresh. It gives a new concept to the whole samurai-wielding girl.

On to the shots! Set by my dad and sister.

Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru

Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru Kotobukiya Kanzaki Kaoru

No comments: