October 5, 2010

Hattori Hanzo Photo Shoot

[Alter x Hobby Japan] Hattori Hanzo
From: Hyakka Ryoran ~ Samurai Girls
Scale: 1/8
Price: Y8,800
Release Date: March 2010

Hattori Hanzo isn't my favorite character from Hyakka Ryoran. It's actually safe to say that I don't really like her.

Why?

Because I'm not inclined to favoring megane.

I got her for the sake of completing the Hyakka Ryoran line. That and she still *is* a samurai, or at least, she's samurai-themed.

Except for the glasses (which I have to confess is nicely done), her details are superb. She has a very dynamic pose and it was executed well. The details of her skirt are truly noteworthy as Alter made it seem as if the blades are real.

Oh, they hurt too when they poke.

There's not much to say about her colors since she's wearing a maid outfit that's primarily black.

I have the regular version so her weapon's a large shuriken, as opposed to the limited one where she's brandishing a sword. This set of photos will have her seem as if she's *catching* her shuriken since I kinda acquired the habit of changing the way she holds her weapon when I see her. (Not anymore since she's safely inside my display cabinet.)

Here's Hattori Hanzo's set by my dad and sister~

Alter x Hobby Japan Hattori Hanzo Alter x Hobby Japan Hattori Hanzo Alter x Hobby Japan Hattori Hanzo Alter x Hobby Japan Hattori Hanzo Alter x Hobby Japan Hattori Hanzo

Alter x Hobby Japan Hattori Hanzo Alter x Hobby Japan Hattori Hanzo Alter x Hobby Japan Hattori Hanzo Alter x Hobby Japan Hattori Hanzo Alter x Hobby Japan Hattori Hanzo Alter x Hobby Japan Hattori Hanzo Alter x Hobby Japan Hattori Hanzo Alter x Hobby Japan Hattori Hanzo Alter x Hobby Japan Hattori Hanzo

No comments: