August 30, 2007

A Red-Haired Beauty Named Ignis

Jingai Makyo IgnisSeries: Jingai Makyo
Character: Ignis
Scale: 1/8 (around 7 inches)
Publisher: Alter

I finally got my Ignis figure after waiting for so long. It is kind of expensive but it really is worth every peso I spent. Her hair and clothes are sculpted in a way that it seems as if they're being blown by the wind coming from the front. I can't say anything else about her clothes except that they're really detailed. Her eyes are matte too, so they don't reflect light, which is good. The color of her eyes are enchanting too!

The paint job is excellent. I inspected my Ignis really well and I can't see any flaws on the sculpt and the painting. My only problem is that I'm scared of accidentally touching the thin parts of her hair because it might snap off at the slightest touch. Although, it is a bit durable since she's made of PVC.

Oh I also like her stand. It's plain white with the kanji of "Jingai Makyo" inscripted on it. I don't think I'll have any leaning problems with her since she's stable and stuff. Her sword is nicely sculpted too, with clean rune inscriptions painted on it. Overall, Ignis is definitely worth it. She's out of print already so if any of you get the opportunity to purchase one, do so before she slips out of your grasp!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Ignis, I bought mine when I went to Japan ^^. Luckily I bought mine for around 3500 yen when I was shopping around, other places in Japan sold it for 5500-6000 yen. Nice blog btw ^-^.

Unknown said...

Thanks... I love your blog! We're just started recently so there's not much in here yet, not much traffic either =(

I was able to buy mine around 3500 yen too here in the Philippines ^^ Lucky!

Anonymous said...

^-^, what a coincidence on the price. Don't worry about the lack of traffic, as I too didn't have that much when I started and it was on blogger too lol. I really started getting hits when I posted a picture of Ichigo's hollow form from Bleach and I got nearly 600 a day. Now its around 130 a day since I moved to animeblogger. I'll put a link to your blog on my own and hopefully it will get you some traffic. Best of luck to your blog.