January 9, 2012

GoT Shirts!

Dinner at Trinoma yesterday led to the boyfriend visiting Cutting Edge to look at a SW box he saw from outside the store. (Turned out it was a book: The Jedi Path.)

Browsing, I came upon these and I just had to buy them:






They're the shirts sold at the HBO store (which my mom couldn't get me when she was in the States) and Cutting Edge is selling a few of them. They have very limited stocks of these, I think these two shirts that I bought are the only ones they have for the designs. Got the shirts for Php1350 each.
They also have the wall banner for Targaryen and Stark and sadly, they ran out of the Night Watch mug :(

2 comments:

paolo said...

Oh shi- a visit in Trinoma is in order then.

Unknown said...

They have the Night Watch vow one. And Baratheon. Didn't see a Lannister.