June 28, 2010

Yamamoto Isoruku Photoshoot

[Kotobukiya] Yamamoto Isoroku
From: Sengoku Rance
Scale: 1/8
Price: Y7,800
Release Date: September 2009

Isoroku. She's one of the best figures that I have. Kotobukiya has far exceeded my expectations for her. The details, the color, her face sculpt, her bow and arrow. They're really excellent. And as far as my Isoroku goes, I didn't find any defect or flaw on her - not even the tiniest paint chip. Bravo, Kotobukiya!

This set was taken by my dad with his (not-so) handy-dandy Canon 50D at 5PM one day. I don't really know how that affects the quality of the picture, given that he was mumbling something about natural lighting and stuff. I still think they're good lol.

Yamamoto Isoroku Yamamoto Isoroku Yamamoto Isoroku Yamamoto Isoroku Yamamoto Isoroku Yamamoto Isoroku

Yamamoto Isoroku Yamamoto Isoroku

There were like a total of 40 shots for her alone so I had to choose just my favorites among the set to post here and in my gallery thread in Otakai. I'll try posting some other figures next ^^

No comments: