October 7, 2008

No news on my figures yet

Roronoa Zoro One Piece
It's already October and still no figures. My pre-orders haven't arrived yet T_T So I'm still waiting for Clalaclan, Hayase Mitsuki and Kureha. Unfortunately, Genjo Sanzo's release date was moved from August to September to god knows when. So I'm still waiting for news about him since I also have him on pre-order and there is absolutely no way I'm going to skip him and his cute little Marlboro Reds accessory.

Good news is, I'll be getting a Roronoa Zoro (finally!) since someone cancelled their order from a local shop. Did I mention this already? Lol I don't really remember. So, I'm really excited to get him but since I can't easily go to the shop, I need to wait for my pre-orders so that I'll get them all in one go.

There isn't that much I could write since I'm still in the process of reading manga and finding one that strikes me and I haven't really seen any anime. Well aside from reading manga, all I do is play games on my DS... I can probably write something about those when I finish any one of them lol.

Speaking of games, here are some new titles that have just been put up for pre-orders (on Nintendo DS platform, of course):

Tetsudou Musume DS: Terminal Memory
Princess Debut - I think I wanna play this XD
Away: Shuffle Dungeon
Culdcept DS
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Found any of those on your "To Play" list? Princess Debut is so mine lol XD

2 comments:

Skeld said...

It's going on my nerves too if pre-orders aren't shipped or slipped away on their way into my hands...

But well, playing DS is quite cool - Final Fantasy Revenant Wings is quiteQ funny, I've played through it and I think every fan will like it!

See ya, Skeld ^^!

Unknown said...

I've been meaning to try Revenant Wings for a while but I'm still quite busy with the games I've been playing these days lol

Thanks for dropping by!