April 21, 2008

Zettai Kareshi Live!

zettai kareshi absolute boyfriendI don't really know if I've been waiting for this. Heck, I wasn't even aware that Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend, manga by Yuu Watase) is popular. But here it is...a live action series! And so far, based from the stills I've seen, it looks good. Only thing is, they aren't high school students. I'm thinking that I prefer the characters to be high school students more than office people. (But the live-action Night looks cute~)

Anyway, the cast:

Rikko - Saki Aibu
Night Tenjou - Mokomichi Hayami
Soshi Asamoto - Hiro Mizushima

...and that's all I have so far. I'm hoping that they stick close to the story in the manga - the one that made me cry T_T I fell in love with Night when I was reading Zettai Kareshi (only 6 volumes!)... I wonder if I'll fall in love with the live-action Night too (^0^)

If you still don't know what I've been talking about, you can watch a bit of Zettai Kareshi live-action here:



Anyone interested in watching?

Official site here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's gonna spoil the image of extremely good looking and hot guy for me >.>

That guy isn't good looking!!!

Unknown said...

The guy who plays Soshi IS the good-looking one, IMO. I'm going to finish watching the whole series before I write a review about it...but after watching just the first episode, I feel like I already have so much to say!

Thanks for dropping by, elezend ^^