April 25, 2011

Summer Komikon 2011

So this post is a little bit late. (That and I haven't had an update for almost two months.)

Summer Komikon 2011 was held last April 16, 2011 at the Bayanihan Center. The venue was a blessing since it's really convenient so me and the boyfriend had a chance to attend.

I was really happy that I did, too, as I was able to get indie comic books and some signed posters. I wasn't able to take pictures though as I was too busy pointing to the boyfriend which comic books I wanted to buy.

Here are the pictures of the hauls though~














I'm very much happy with my hauls! I do wish however that I brought along even just one volume of Kikomachine since its creator, Manix Abrera, was there. I could've had it signed. My Trese comics are with my friend so I never had a chance of getting those signed, but the posters I got are signed by both Budjette Tan and KaJo Baldisimo, so that's good enough ^_^

The other comics that I was looking for weren't there, so I'm hoping my friend could get my copies of those from a local store. Hoping, hoping~

Now that I enjoyed my first Komikon, me and the boyfriend are sure to attend the next ones :D

No comments: