October 27, 2007

I'm in a stump right now...

chibi super deformed animeOkaaaay... I haven't been able to do much these past few days. Why? Because I lack sleep and my mom made me watch her baseball game yesterday after I got home from work (World Series, Boston Red Sox vs. Colorado Rockies).

Anyway, I've been meaning to watch the following:
  1. ef - A Tale of Memories
  2. Myself; Yourself
  3. Genshiken 2
  4. Minami-ke
  5. Clannad
  6. School Days
...and finish reading whatever manga I have left (quite a lot, most recent being Kodomo no Jikan).

Sigh...has anyone seen these titles yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, School Days huh...well if you want to see an anime that can actually bring emotions out of you, mostly anger, then I suggest watching it. At least watch the "Nice Boat" episode lol, final episode. Genshiken II is something nice to watch, I watched the past two and its not bad, hoping it will be better. Minami-ke is a must watch, a slice of life anime with a huge comedic side, something of priority, I'm trying to get third episode as I type lol.

Unknown said...

I've been watching Genshiken 2. I'm still at the process of completing the third episode dl.

Hehe I'll try to find some time so I can watch the others. Working at night kinda takes it's toll on my geeky lifestyle XD