January 13, 2012

And I shall drink with the Night's Watch

Dropped by Cutting Edge here at Eastwood to check if they have other GoT stuff. Limited stuff, but at least I was able to get this:

game of thrones, a song of ice and fire, night's watch mug
Yep, I got the mug with the Night's Watch vow printed on it! Since I couldn't get the shirt with the same design, the mug would suffice.

game of thrones, a song of ice and fire, night's watch mug

Sales guy told me that it's reserved to some other person but it has already been two days since the reservation was made so I was able to convince sales guy to sell it to me instead. Lucky~ Now I can drink like someone who's taken the black.

The plaques have also been reserved and all they have left are these shirts, in very limited sizes (small and medium, one piece each only):

game of thrones, a song of ice and fire
Map of the Kingdoms and Stark Family Tree

game of thrones, a song of ice and fire
Game of Thrones logo

game of thrones, a song of ice and fire
Ice

Yeah, photos suck, I know. I just asked the sales guy if he'd let me take a picture of them so I can show them to my friends. They're all priced at Php1300+ (Php1350 or Php1375, I forget). Office mate got the shirt with the Targaryen family tree printed on it as a gift for her husband.

I was also told that they'll be bringing in more GoT stuff soon, so I left my number with the sales guy just in case they get that Khal/Khaleesi mug set.

No comments: