August 20, 2010

Entertainment Earth Blowout Sale

Entertainment Earth is having a blowout sale with discounts up to 90% and as I've been browsing through the catalog, I saw quite a number of figures that I want.. which makes my heart bleed as I kinda spent all my money on hauls last week... (Which I haven't had the time to take pictures of yet.)

Some of the more interesting items:

Anime
Infinite Fantasia Eve Sakakibara Statue Sky Girls Eika Ichijo Statue Sky Girls Otaha Sakurano Statue BEAT Collection Shion no Yakata Fujisawa Renju Statue Art of Shunya Yamashita Rachelle Fine Art Bust Oh! My Goddess Belldandy Fighting Wings Statue Vampire Hunter D PVC Figures Ghost in the Shell Motoko Kusanagi RAH Figure Jingai Makyo Creators Labo Ignis Clear Version Statue Gundam 00 Tieren Taozi 1:144 Scale Model Kit Pullip Dal Hanaayame Fashion Doll Pullip Dal Magical Pink Chan Fashion Doll SIF EX Odin Sphere Mercedes Statue

Western
Star Wars General Grievous Super Deformed Plush Star Wars Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker Animated Maquette Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Jack Sparrow's Spinning Dagger Lord of the Rings Elrond Mini Bust Watchmen Movie Comedian Guns Dog Tag Prop Ame Comi Hawkgirl Statue G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra Movie Storm Shadow Katana Sword Star Wars Force Unleashed Deluxe Lightsaber

There are a lot more.. like more than 700 items to check out.

But man.. VAMPIRE HUNTER D FIGURES!! Then again, Kotobukiya's going to release one, so I'd better just wait for that, huh? And OMG that General Grievous plush is just too cute X3

Seriously though, that Stormshadow sword replica just takes the cake~ I really, really want it T^T *sits in the corner and sulks*

Anyway, check out the rest of the items on sale at the Entertainment Earth website while I continue to sulk about my lack of financial resources.

No comments: